Currently taking bookings for 2016
Originally the Maison de Maitre would have belonged to a member of the aristocracy. We instantly fell in love with the house and the many stylish features have been restored to produce a house of character and charm. The stone walled fireplace, wood burning stove, oak beams and limestone-tiled floors evoke a previous era but with all the benefits of modern living incorporated within the designer kitchen.
Bookings are Saturday to Saturday. Check in after 2:00pm. Latest check out 10:30am.
May 2nd 2014 to June 20th: £650 a week.
June 27th to September the 5th: £775 a week
September 12th to October 3rd: £650 a week
October 10th to April 30th 2016: Closed
- Kitchen/dining/living room
- Island unit
- Double oven-electric and 6 burner gas hob
- Electric kettle
- Coffee maker
- Cooking utensils/pots and pans
- Outside barbeque
- Patio table and chairs
- Separate lounge with a sleeper couch and log burning stove
- Downstairs w.c. and floor draining shower
- Oak stairs leading to 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with overhead-shower
- Bed linen and towels
- Welcome pack provided with bread, butter, croissants, tea, coffee, sugar and milk
- Welcome barbeque for first night
- Local services: Bread van 2x weekly (Wed and Fri),Meat van 1x weekly (Fri), local supermarket, Open market 2x weekly (Tue and Fri)
No smoking internally