We love the character and feel of La Maison de Maitresse. Your holiday accommodation should be part of your holiday experience. It has a delightful combination of contemporary with traditional features incorporating beautiful views of the established garden with hibiscus, geranium, hollyhocks, fig and grapevines. Secluded corners under the trees provide a peaceful haven to relax and unwind, sketch, read, write and enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day.
Bookings are Saturday to Saturday. Check in after 2:00pm. Latest check out 10:30am.
May 2nd 2014 to June 2oth: £550 a week.
June 27th to September the 5th: £650 a week
September 12th to October 3rd: £550 a week
October 10th to April 30th 2016: Closed
La Maison de Maitresse has two double bedrooms and comfortably sleeps 4 adults. If needed, there is a smaller room that has bunk beds which could accommodate a further two children.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living room
- Electric Hob and Oven
- Electric kettle
- Coffee percolator
- Cooking utensils/Cutlery/crockery
- Pots and pans
- Outside barbeque
- TV/DVD/CD player
- Downstairs shower and WC
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Wash-basin on landing
- Bed linen, towels
- Access to washing machine
- Welcome pack provided with coffee, tea, sugar, croissants, bread, butter, jam and milk
- Welcome barbeque provided on first night
- Local services: local supermarket, open market in Civray Tuesday and Friday, bread van in village 2x weekly, meat van 1x weekly
- No smoking internally
- No pets