We like to offer our guests an eclectic mix of style and comfort within different settings. L’Abri de Berger – the Shepherd’s hut- offers a unique experience of the outdoors with all the freedom of camping but with all the comfort and convenience of contemporary living. This romantic hideaway, set within the orchard, overlooks farmland and fields in a natural setting. With its own gazebo and barbeque area it provides privacy and seclusion. Drift off to sleep under the stars and wake up to the dawn chorus –a perfect way to relax and unwind.
Bookings are Saturday to Saturday. Check in after 2:00pm. Check out by 10:30am.
May 2nd 2014 to June 2oth: £300 a week.
June 27th to September the 5th: £350 a week
September 12th to October 3rd: £300 a week
October 10th to April 30th 2016: Closed
- 1 double bed which converts to table and benches
2 burner electric hob
- Crockery/Cutlery/Cooking utensils/Glasses
- Hot water shower
- WC (Thetford)
- Hair Drier
- Outside Gazebo with seating
- Bedding and towels provided
- Shared use of 10m x 5m Desjoyaux swimming pool
- Welcome barbeque on arrival with breakfast pack: coffee, tea, sugar, milk, butter, croissant, bread